Here at Peer In Counseling Center we aim to ensure that our clients have a
clear understanding of how the insurance process works. Please
note for your first visit, arrive ten minutes early so you can
complete the initial paperwork which will be on a clipboard in
the lobby area.
To ensure that your services will be covered by
your insurance company please follow the steps below prior to your
- To help you discover if I am in network with your insurance
company look on the back of your card, and most cards will read
for mental health and substance abuse call 1.800-
- Call this number and ask the following questions prior to your
- Do I need an authorization number?
- Do I have a mental health deductible and if so how much?
- What is my co-pay/coinsurance? How much do I pay at my visit?
Starting 2017, I will begin the process of no longer being in network
with most insurance panels starting with Cigna and Magellan. I am
not doing this in an effort to make more money. As a matter of fact,
I am reducing my rate to help accommodate those with large deductibles.
I no longer want to be part of insurance networks who do not care
about you or me. Please feel free to text me 704.564.2647 to discuss